- Duration 1hr
- Times: every hour on the hour from 9am – 10pm
- Price: AED 700 / private charter up to 10 passengers
- Available pick-up locations:
- Souk Qaryat Al Beri/ Shangri-La Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Grand Canal
- Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Hotel
- Included: Water
Note: Prices subject to 5% VAT starting from 1st January 2018.
Tour Description :-
On this tour we take guests along the Maqta channel past the Shangri-La, Ritz-Carlton and Fairmont hotels going under the Maqta and Sheikh Zayed bridges where we’ll see the original Maqta Fort – with 200 years this is one of Abu Dhabi’s oldest existing heritage sites. From there we cruise towards the Mangrove National park where guests will get close to the mangroves and hopefully spot the flamingos on the shallow sandbanks along the way. After approximately a minutes cruising gently in this area we head back and to the other end of the Maqta channel providing guests unique views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Note: It is prohibited to take photos of the Umm Al Nar refinery – your captain will inform you on arrival.